Why You Need a Permit in Arizona!
You may have heard that you don’t need a permit to carry concealed in Arizona. That is true but without a permit you have a lot of restrictions that burden you as the gun owner. Read all the reasons why you need a permit here: Why You Still Need an Arizona Permit
Arizona Firearm Training is your top resource for Arizona Concealed Carry Permit instruction. Our network of instructors are NRA certified. Browse our class schedule below. Click here to request Private Classes!
Upcoming Classes Include:
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)
EVERYTHING is Included in Our CCW Classes!
- All State Required Instruction Plus the Following:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
If you have been considering getting an Arizona Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Arizona CCW Permit is valid in 34 states and counting.
Our Concealed Carry Instructors are certified by the National Rifle Association (NRA) to teach select NRA classes. Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Arizona CCW info in addition to the state minimums. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile pages.
The cost of the class is $55 for everything.
Get the rest of your questions answered by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page. Watch Educational Videos and Browse our Other Resources on the Resource Page.